If You Shop At Amazon...
- Are you planning to buy gifts, school supplies or classroom donations? Earn up to 10% of your shopping for HTM.
- No sign up or extra steps are required! Just click on any of the items that are featured on the home page and you will be directed to Amazon where you can shop for ANY and ALL products!
HTM is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon/com
Easy Ways to Earn for High Tech Middle
With eScrip and the power of YOU, our group earns cash rewards when you do what you do anyway – shop!
It’s free, it’s easy, and it’s rewarding!
- Register & Add Cards Register your grocery shopper cards and/or debit & credit cards. When you use registered cards and shop at participating merchants (VONS and FRESH & EASY), a portion of your purchases are automatically donated to our group!
- eScrip Online Mall You’ll find hundreds of your favorite name brand stores, and our group earns while you do your online shopping!
- eScrip Dining by Rewards Network Contribute up to 5% of your entire bill to our group when dining at any of the thousands of participating restaurants across the country.
HTM needs your BOXTOPS
Do you clip Box Tops for Education? Hundreds of products participate in the program, and you probably already have several in your pantry, freezer and fridge.
- For every Box Top you clip, HTM receives 10 cents. That may not sound like a lot, but it adds up quickly. We can earn up to $20,000 per school year from clipped Box Tops.
- Drop off your Box Tops at the front desk any time! Look for the marked box on the counter!
- For more information or questions please e-mail: Nadi Ovanessoff email@example.com
- Box Tops for Education has raised over $300,000,000 for schools so far!
- There are several different products which sport the Box Top coupon, including Avery labels, Kleenex, and Ziploc products. Find a list of all of the products on the Box Tops website.
- Your Online Shopping can also be linked to your Box Top giving. Check out the Shop for a Cause page for more information.
- The Box Tops for Education website often offers coupons for a variety of Box Top products.
A few tips for collecting Box Tops:
- Keep an envelope or jar in one specific place in your home or office to keep the Box Top clippings together.
- Keep an eye out at work for products in the office that may have Box Tops you can clip before packaging goes into the trash.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for others’ Box Tops. Consider putting out a memo at work that you are collecting them. More people than you may imagine may be willing to help you support this easy to do collecting!
- HTM Hoodies and T-shirts are approved for students to wear every day of the week! Buy 5!
- Keep your eyes open for logo wear sales throughout the year.